1.31.2009

Next Wine & Paint Party!

The next Wine & Paint is one your won't want to miss! We will be painting "Bessy the Cow"!



No need for any prior painting experience - just come, unwind from your day's stresses, and paint. I will demonstrate, and you will paint your painting in the next 90 minutes. FUN!
I supply all you will need - you just bring your wine, libation, whatever drink of choice. I will have some nice cheeses and crackers, bottled water and coffee available.

Details:
Wednesday March 11, 7 - 9 pm
Claire Kayser home studio
All supplies provided
BYOW (wine, not whine!)

Fee: $85
COLOR CAFE students: $75
Class limited to 8 fun ladies!

Help me by going paperless with payment!
Paypal is a completely safe and secure way to pay. Click below
and pay. If you don't yet have a paypal account, you may quickly get set up.
Thanks!


Your Fee





2 comments:

Carole Foret said...

I wanna come!!! I love Bessy!

Claire Kayser said...

Come on!