8.15.2007

SISTER GRACE!


Ok, it's an incredibly exciting time for my twin sister (Carole) and her Christian band Sister Grace! They are releasing their first CD this Friday August 17 with a big kick off live concert on the square in Athens, AL our home town. Wish I could be there! I know my friends here in Minnesota won't be there either, but please check out their site and blog and check out their CD featuring Kevin Holly who is a seasoned guitarist currently playing with Percey Sledge and Little Richard and Kevin McKendree who is the keyboard player for Delbert McClinton - awesome talent on the first CD release. The band consists of Tina Swindell (singer, songwriter, guitarist), Whitney Hubbs (keyboard, vocals), Stephanie Fenton (guitarist), and Carole Foret (drums, vocals). You will be touched by their music! Rock on, gals!!! I'm so proud of you all!!! God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Claire, I wish I could be there too! I will be praying for the "GRACE" girls!

m

Carole Foret said...

Thank you Sis and Marcia--oh my gosh--what a blessed time we had. There was literally rain and lightning in ALL directions around us-but the Lord held the rain off for our entire concert!! There were over 500 people sitting in the cooled-off temps of 90 degrees there to praise God with us! It was AWESOME!! We missed you but felt you in spirit. :)

Carole