6.10.2007

Today is our 12th year anniversary!!!


Tom and I got married 12 years ago today! It was a blazing hot day in Athens, AL (95, humid and sunny). The northerners who attended really suffered, but the day was lovely otherwise with our 4:00 ceremony and reception to follow. It was fun, but I remember not ever even making it into the room with the food at the reception. :( Our honeymoon was an awesome trip to Lugano, Switzerland, Munchengladbach (spelling wrong, I'm sure) Germany, and then on to Amsterdam. Very romantic! Carole took the picture below after our ceremony in the beautiful courtyard of our church. This sits on my nightstand... ;)

3 comments:

Carole Foret said...

Yay!! Happy anniversary Claire and Tom! It was a gorgeous wedding and a fun time. I hope y'all had a wonderful evening last night!!

I love y'all! Be blessed always,

Sis

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Claire and Tom and I wish you 12,000 more, LOL!

Be BLESSED!!

m

Claire Kayser said...

Thanks, Marcia! Can hardly wait to see ya next week!!! :))))

Love,
Claire