2.20.2007

NEW PAINTING CLASS - SESSION II EARLY SPRING



If you've ever wanted to learn to paint, sign up for one of my classes! I teach adults in 6 - week sessions for 2 hours. I will demonstrate some of my techniques and ways that I approach the canvas with oils or acrylic. You will paint at least 2-4 paintings depending on your pace. You may paint in any style you feel comfortable. I don't want to make you into another Claire Kayser - I want to help you find YOUR wings! All it takes is a little courage to create! Come - be completely taken away for 2 hours out of your week. Learn a new way of seeing!

Here's the deal:

Fee: $295

BYOS (Bring Your Own Supplies)

I will give you a list of supplies

Water, coffee, goodies provided!

You get:

Skills, Joy & Enrichment!



WINTER SCHEDULE

Session 2

February 27 - April 17

(skipping Spring break weeks March 20 and 27)

Morning class: 10 am - 12 pm

Afternoon class: 4 pm - 6 pm


Enrolling in classes requires 1/2 tuition by February 20 and the balance on the first day of class. Email or call me 651.983.2743.

Classes are limited to 6 students each, so reserve your spot now!

In the interest of security, I can process your credit card purchase manually. Just a simple phone call will do.


Mastercard, Visa & accepted!

3 comments:

Todd said...

Claire, you rock! Check out my blog!

Adam Squier said...

This is great that you offer these classes. One of these days we'll be back in MN and maybe we can all get together.

Claire Kayser said...

Yes, Adam, I look forward to all of our gathering! See you soon!