8.14.2008

Kids Art Camp II !!!

Art Camp II was a great success, too! I had a couple more kids in this camp and all were mostly older along with young Tate (age 6) who really loves painting so I let him paint in this camp even though he was a little under the age limit. He did a fantastic job! We mixed a world of colors with primaries, secondaries and tertiaries, and learned about toning, texture, composition. We critiqued all the paintings and talked about each artist's pieces. Lots of great comments thrown out to help them along their way in their painting journeys.

Thanks for a great, fun week working with each of you, Hazen, Hugh, Isabelle, Tate, Grace, Blair and Marley!



Precious little Tate painted a thank you note for me! (Thank you for the art class). I hugged him UP after he gave that to me! Thanks, Tate!!!!

No comments: