2.27.2008

Sister Grace!

I just wanted to toot the horn of my sister's band called Sister Grace! They are a Christian all- girls band that also includes Tina Swindell, Whitney Hubbs, and Stephanie Fenton along with Carole Foret, my twin, who plays drums for the band. They have glorified God with their music in so many ways and to so many people seeking to hear His word through the joyful noise they make. This cd pictured above is their first release, and they will be working on their next one in the coming months that will include more upbeat music from the likes of Donna Summer and the disco era. Read below an email from one of their newer fans!

For your beautiful voices!!! - I listened to your CD all the way to work today and just now getting this email off to you TO SAY "THANK YOU" FOR THE MUSIC!!!!

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT…

- I LOVE YOUR SONGS AND YOUR VOICES

- YOU ARE SO TALENTED AND THE MESSAGES IN THE SONGS ARE SO GREAT!!!! SO POWERFUL!!! SO MEANINGFUL!!!!

- PRAISE THE LORD AND I THANK HIM FOR ALLOWING OUR PATHS TO CROSS!

- I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO HEAR YOU!!! WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU PERFORMING AT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY'S SURVIVOR DINNER, ON FRIDAY, APRIL 4TH, AT MAYFAIR CHURCH OF CHRIST FELLOWSHIP/GYM. WE ARE EXPECTING OVER 600 ATTENDEES!!!!!

TINA KNOWS ME SO WELL AS WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR SO MANY YEARS AT NASA - AND YES, WHITNEY - I'M SURPRISED OUT PATHS HAVE NOT CROSSED BEFORE NOW…. BUT, ANYWAY….I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WHEN I AM DOWN, FEELING LOW, AND NEED A PICK ME UP - I PUT ON AN ELVIS CD…. (MOST OF THE TIME GOSPEL) AND NOW I LISTEN TO YOU GUYS…. WELL…. YOU RATE RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE MAN!!!!

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU PUT A SONG IN MY HEART, A SMILE ON MY FACE AND A "TEAR" IN MY EYE - WITH YOUR MUSIC. THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING "MUSIC TO LIVE BY"

LOVE YOU. BENNIE

Buy their CD from their blog! You won't be sorry!

No comments: