4.25.2007

OSP Rocks!!!

We had a wonderful 2 full days of shoots and talks about photography with some great photographers around! OSP is just plain AWESOME! I love sharing with you all and love getting to know fellow LOVE CATS! Relationships are the most important thing in life and really are so much a part of being a successful photographer. I certainly love and relish in the great relationship with clients and students in all that I do in my business. I feel so blessed to be doing my passions - photography and painting. Anyway, here are some of my favorite images of the last 2 days. Let me know what you think!

Be blessed, All!
Claire

























9 comments:

Ali said...

GORGEOUS!!! OSP Rocks! Claire ROCKS too!
Wonderful work. Love it sweetie!

Claire Kayser said...

Thanks, Ali! You rock, Sista! Hope your eyes are better by now...

Jen said...

Claire, I'm loving these! I especially am drawn to the wedding couple, looking down on you and the plate in the picture. Also them in the chair kissing and the blue garages. That chair rocks!
-JenK

Anonymous said...

Claire your work is truly amazing. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing your knowledge & for your energy! you rock girl!

Julie B

Anonymous said...

Claire -

Totally Loving these shots!

You are wonderfully talented and truly inspirational!
Love Ya!

<>< Johnny

Anonymous said...

Claire,

I'm so thankful that I could come & meet you. You are such an inspiration & such a gracious host!

I love your work you posted.

And, again I want to come & live in your house or at least be one of your neighbors :).

Kayla

-Matt said...

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10...oh darn I lost track!

Too many rock! It looks like you all had a BLAST!!!!! Sorry we had to miss ya know? :) Guess you can't hit them all!

Keep up the fantastic work!

Carole Foret said...

Sis--awesome shots and I know y'all had a wonderful time. Love all the posts on OSP about it. You do rock! :)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful images.