3.13.2008

SPRING AND SUMMER PAINTING - ADULTS AND KIDS!

I have devised my spring and summer workshop schedules and wanted to share so you can include in your summer plans if you so desire:

SPRING PAINTING WORKSHOP SCHEDULE

Adults ages 14 - 80

This workshop is a 5 - week block

Tuesdays April 22 - May20

Thursdays April 24 - May 22

Tuesday and Thursday Morning classes: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm

Fee: $225

$75 deposit to reserves your spot - goes toward fee

6 student limit per class

Sign up a friend, and get $50 off your fee!

Email me to sign up!


ADULT SUMMER PLEIN AIR PAINTING

A LA CARTE SCHEDULE

TUESDAYS 9:00 am - 12:00 pm

(Day and time may vary from week to week!)

come when you can, pay per class, the day of class!

$50/class


Summer Children Workshops!
Ages 8 - 12

August 5-7
August 12-14

All supplies provided
May plein air paint (paint outside)
$195

2 workshops $170 ea.

6 student limit, first come, first serve!
$50/workshop to reserve spot - nonrefundable - goes toward fee!
Reserve now on my "Contact" page of my site!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun, Claire! I'll call!