1.10.2008

Happy Birthday, David!

Today is my other brother David's 45th birthday - same age as Tom! I wish him many more happy years and wish I could hug him and hear him say,"I'm glad you got to see me!" David always was "mean" to Carole and me growing up, and he still has his ways!!! ;))) As years have gone by, I've realized how much like my Dad David really is in personality and character. He shows his love by picking on you! Go figure! Took me about 30 years to realize he really loved me instead of hated me. He's a great big brother!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
He'll never see this post as I'm sure he's never even visited a blog before. He's probably out in the woods somewhere hunting or perhaps on the golf course as the weather in Athens, AL has been quite balmy for January (70s!).

No comments: